We are a group of pharmacies that is focused on providing you with the best possible care while you undergo specialty medication treatment and regular maintenance medication treatments.
Our services include:
· Working as part of your care team with your health care provider
· Supporting you with counseling and information about your medications
· Assisting you with medication self-administration training
· Communicating with your healthcare provider regarding follow up, as needed
· Helping you enroll in a Copay Assistance Program, when needed
· Calling you each month to coordinate the refill shipment of your medication
· Providing 24-hour emergency pharmacy services over the phone
Specialty pharmacies work with providers to deliver prescriptions for complex and unique medications. Unlike retail pharmacies, specialty pharmacies emphasize the relationships between the pharmacy, providers, and patients and often play an integral role in the delivery of treatment and support services. At Pyramids we focus on simplifying the complex prescription process by working with your doctors and insurance company to ensure you have access to the right medications and dosages and choose medications that are covered by your health plan when possible. We offer education and support regarding your specific medications and can even help determine if there are assistance resources available to help lower the cost of your medications.
Pyramids Pharmacy has been proud to be a leader in specialty and compound prescriptions since 2010. Our mission is to provide each individual with personalized quality care, provided in a warm, friendly, family oriented atmosphere, offering outstanding service when filling prescriptions and educating our patients according to their needs. Our highly trained staff members are experts in their fields and understand the unique needs of patients with complex conditions. We provide specialty medications for conditions including cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, HIV, infertility, hepatitis, organ transplant and more. We maintain the highest standards of quality and patient safety, holding various accreditations and certifications in healthcare to provide the utmost care to your and your loved ones.
Pyramids does much more than just fill your prescriptions. We focus on providing a comprehensive approach to your specialty medication needs including:
· Billing assistance and financial assistance to keep drug costs as low as possible
· Dedicated support throughout the entire insurance approval process
· Access to specialty, infusion, and compound medications
· Educational information and counseling services
· Monthly reviews of your medications, answering any questions or concerns you may have about your prescriptions
· Refill reminders
· Licensed pharmacists available to speak with you 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Our staff of highly trained Billing and Reimbursement Specialists coordinate with your insurance company and your doctor. Many specialty drugs require something called “prior authorization” which means that the insurance company needs documentation before they will cover a high-cost drug. We will notify you as soon as possible about the result of this process.
Our pharmacists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to speak with you. Our locaritons are open Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm CT.
You can call us at 888-489-0038
Pyramids can support your other prescription needs. Call us to find out how.
888-489-0038 Toll-Free Phone
877-674-0389 Toll-Free Fax
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
FOR OUR PATIENT BILL OF RIGHTS > click here
Pyramids Pharmacy is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our patients.
If you have any complaints or concerns about our privacy policies or practices, please submit a Complaint to our Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish, our Compliance Officer will give you a form that you can use to submit a Complaint.
You can also submit a complaint to the United States Department of Health and Human Services. Send your complaint to:
Office for Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
OCR Hotlines-Voice: 1-800-368-1019
We will never retaliate against you for filing a complaint.
This Notice is effective April 1, 2020